Zx Series Plate Mounting Machine for Flexo Printing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-5,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZX Series
- Trademark: Changhong
- Specification: at your choice
- HS Code: 8442303900
- Structure Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Wooden Boxes
- Origin: Ruian City, Zhejiang Province of China
1. Quick mount plate
2. Accurate mounting precision
3. Save print machine preparation time.
1. Employed up-and-down adjustable precise screw unit, Japanse SINCO high grade amplified lens CCD camera, HF liquid crystal monitor for displayer
2. Adopted upper and down adjustable Japanese SINCO High-grade amplifier, CCD camera and HD liquid crystal monitor for its displayer
3. The camera can be adjusted in all directions, Higher precision of printing plating adhesion and accurate registering
4. The printing plate can be stuck in telescop
5. Faster sticking the printing plate, ease of operation, higher production capacity
6. Applied to printing the relief printing materials like soft rotary printing and resin printing
II. Plate mounter operation instruction:
1. Regulating Printing roller frame placed high or low, so that the printing roll and the place of loading plate frame in same place.
2. Adjust the camera place forward or back, and make the axes that 's in printing roll showing on the display screen in a straight line
3. Adjust the lens focal length, so that images displayed in high grade amplified lens
4. The double-sided stick on the printing roll in
5. Trample the button that in the middle of the footplate to rise the cylinder, put the printing plate placed in the placed board, move printing plate, so that cross-line position shown in the display in a line, the slow close the button on the footplate, cylinder make down, and the shift lock plate, you can start printing.
6. Re-check the cross-line position in printing plates whether has been in the same line, after confirmed then you can start to printing.